Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Android | TuneIn | RSS
Potty training is one of the first things you’ll want to master with your new Pomsky. It’s a key to setting up a good relationship with your puppy so that you and the puppy don’t get frustrated with each other.
Joining the Pomsky 101 Podcast in this episode is Jo Taylor from Moonlit Pomskys out of the UK. Jo has been a long-time member of the Pomsky community. As she says, “I’m an oldie!”. She gives us some great tips and tricks that will help you better understand how to handle potty training.
By the end of the episode, you’ll understand the main principles to focus on when potty training. You’ll also get some unique tips and things to consider from an experienced breeder (Jo). If you are still struggling with potty training, or your puppy is coming home soon, this is one you won’t want to miss.
What You’ll Learn
- Jo’s potty training process with new puppies. (1:06)
- What to do when your new puppy comes home. (6:51)
- Importance of routine when potty training. (11:00)
- Diet considerations in regards to potty routines. (13:37)
- How to handle messes in the house. (17:03)
- Final tips and tricks and summary. (21:58)
- 1-minute speed-round questions. (21:35)
(The Pomsky 101 Podcast is the official podcast of the Pomsky Owners Association)