Find what you are looking for when it comes to Pomsky training. Navigate between training videos, training articles, and free Pomsky training courses.
The Complete Guide To Pomsky Training: Pomsky training from start to finish
The Pomeranian Husky can be a difficult breed to train. This mix between a Husky and Pomeranian is highly energetic, strong willed, easily distracted, and nippy. Puppy training is difficult no matter the breed, but Pomskies, in particular, can be extremely difficult to train if not handled correctly. The Pomsky Owners Association brings together a team of Pomsky trainers, Pomsky breeders and Pomsky owners to deliver the ultimate guide to training a Pomsky puppy. In this renowned guide we deliver tips, tricks and step by step instructions to train your Pomsky including:
- The best method for Pomsky training
- How to keep your Pomsky engaged
- Teach your Pomsky commands (11 commands in total)
- Manage your Pomskies high energy
- Correct your Pomskies behavioral issues
- Teach your Pomsky to walk on leash and off leash
- How to potty train your Pomsky
The videos below are from our friends at The Online Dog Trainer.
We are happy to have this incredible partnership with Dan, otherwise known as “Doggy Dan”, the world famous dog trainer of TheOnlineDogTrainer.com. Dan has allowed the POA to use his proprietary puppy training content and videos. He has provided us with videos from his online training courses for FREE to help Pomsky owners around the world with training the perfect puppy.
Dan has shared with us his video training material FOR FREE to help solve some of the most common difficulties of owning and training a Pomsky such as engagement, obeying the owner, walking on leash, barking, chewing, and much more!
Please note. All of the below videos are the property of The Online Dog Trainer. We are not Dan of The Online Dog Trainer. Dan is not a member of the Pomsky Owners Association. We are using these videos and Dan’s training classes with the permission of Dan. Dan has allowed us to use The Online Dog Trainer courses and content on our website.
We have published a series of articles related to Pomsky training. Simply use the table of contents below to navigate to each training article.
Another free bonus from Dan (The Online Dog Trainer).
Dan is giving our Pomsky owners free access to his Potty Training Course.
It’s completely free for our members. In this course Dan teaches us how to stop a puppy from peeing on the carpet and how to get them fully potty trained (the quick and easy way). In Dan’s free course he teaches us:
- The perfect potty routine and schedule.
- How to train “bathroom shy” puppies.
- How to motivate your puppy to go every time you go out.
- How to ensure your puppy sleeps through the night without pottying in the house.
- How to keep your potty training on track.
- How to get your puppy to potty in just one place that you choose.
- A complete video walk-through of a live consultation so you can watch Dan’s process as he trains a puppy to never have an “accident” again.
We are happy to announce an incredible partnership with Dan and The Online Dog Trainer team. Dan and the team have given us permission to give our subscribers access to his proprietary four part training course teaching you the quick and easy way to an obedient dog for FREE.
I highly recommend you checkout Dan’s course, it’s free to download. This course covers important training topics and breaks down Dan’s method that he uses to get your Pomsky to CHOOSE to obey you every time. In Dan’s free course he teaches us:
- Why most Dog Training methods set you up to fail.
- Why food bribes and clickers to train your dog doesn’t work long term.
- Why using force, fear, and aggression does not work to train your Pomsky.
- Why you don’t have to spend hours training your dog.
- How to teach your dog to CHOOSE to obey you and follow your commands.
We are very excited about this new partnership with Doggy Dan. I personally have been using and recommending this website for years, but now we get to share their work with our Pomsky owners!
I personally used Dan’s free obedience training course for my dogs. I highly recommend you check it out. It made a huge difference in training my stubborn puppy. I personally love his “timeout” method. It’s helped me train my dog to stop digging, stop chewing, and stop barking. You can learn the “timeout” method in Dan’s free obedience course.