The Pomsky personality is one of the most loved aspects of the breed. They will have you laughing and smiling every day will their silly, fun, and loving personalities.
Joining the Pomsky 101 Podcast today is Mischa Nelson from Brookside Pomsky out of Utah. Mischa has six kids (human kids), which are actually outnumbered by their Pomskies running around on the farm! Learn about what makes Pomskies so fun, especially with a family of kids.
By the end of the episode, you’ll have a better understanding of what to expect when it comes to Pomsky personality. If you own a Pomsky, you can laugh and relate to what Mischa has to say.
What You’ll Learn
- Raising Pomskies with kids. (1:09)
- Common Pomsky personality traits. (1:31)
- Channeling Pomsky energy. (4:40)
- Are Pomskies a good family dog? (6:56)
- Why people love Pomksy personality. (7:56)
- Are Pomskies good for everyone? (8:41)
- 1-minute speed-round questions. (10:10)
(The Pomsky 101 Podcast is the official podcast of the Pomsky Owners Association)