Pomsky Litter Updates: /downloads/
Three Reasons to Buy From a Pomsky Breeder Not a Pet Store
Don’t buy a pomsky from a pet store. It’s that simple. We’re asked this question a lot a “Pomsky” is for sale at the local pet store for $500 should I buy? The answer is always no.
In this episode we provide three reasons why you should work with a Pomsky breeder (or a rescue) and not a pet store.
For a full list of Pomsky breeders, checkout our list of approved Pomsky breeders: /pomsky-breeders/
More Pomsky Resources
Need more help finding a Pomsky? Check out our other Pomsky articles and videos including:
- Free Download - Litter Updates and Reputable Breeders
- Article - How To Find a Pomsky Breeder
- Article - How To Avoid Pomsky Scams
- Article - Size of Adult Pomsky
- Article - The Cost of a Pomsky
- Article - Pomeranian Husky Mixes
Want updates every time a one of our top breeders has Pomskies available? Click here to join our litter alert email list (also download a list of all reputable breeders.