Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Android | TuneIn | RSS
One of biggest challenges of owning a Pomsky can be the shedding. Pomsky owners are constantly asking us how to control Pomsky shedding and what the best tools/products are in this endeavor.
Joining the Pomksy 101 Podcast today is Karen McCullough from Maine Aim Ranch Dogs, one of the first Pomsky breeders in the country. Take a listen as we discuss what every owner should understand about the Pomsky coat and some of the best tools and processes that can help control Pomsky shedding.
Subscribe and listen to the Pomksy 101 Podcast: iTunes | Google Podcast | Spotify | Stitcher
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the Pomsky coat and their shedding patterns. (2:35)
- Processes and tools to help with Pomsky shedding. (6:54)
- Three types of Pomsky coats and grooming needs for each. (13:14)
- Aspects other than grooming to help with shedding. (18:25)
- Final shedding tips and recommendations. (21:44)
- Speed round of questions. (24:08)
(The Pomsky 101 Podcast is the official podcast of the Pomsky Owners Association)
- Maine Aim Ranch Dogs website
- Maine Aim Ranch Pomskies Facebook page
- Sullivan’s 6″ comb
- Wahl’s slicker brush
- Shock grooming maintenance spray
- Pomsky food suggestions
- Doggy Dan training
- The Complete Guide to Pomsky Training
Some of the links throughout this article are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, the Pomsky Owners Association will earn a commission if you click through the link and make a purchase.
We only promote products or services that we have personally used and truly feel deliver value to the Pomsky owner.
Please note that the Pomsky Owners Association has not been given any free products, services, or perks by these companies in exchange for mentioning them in this article. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions or compensation from select products or services that we have used and recommend.