BREEDERS WITH POMSKY PUPPIES FOR SALE IN MARYLAND
*We do not currently have any approved breeders in the state of Maryland. Check out our breeders in neighboring states below.
BREEDERS IN NEIGHBORING STATES
‘Brick’House Couture Pomskies
- Dogs are my Life. They are sent by God to care for our fragile nature in the NOW. In middle school, my greatest achievement in life was to memorize all the dogs and classes listed in the Encyclopedia of Dogs. I was fascinated with the complexity and variation of dogs that exist and the purpose they provided to the families that loved them. I was destined to become a great "Breeder of Dog".
- Since middle school, I have always wanted to be a breeder. As I got older, I began to understand the magnitude and responsibility of breeding animals. I wanted to wait until I found the perfect breed that I wanted to see flourish in the world. Pomskies are that breed for me. In 2020, yes during the Pandemic, I bought my first Pomsky “Journie” she changed my life. Being a healthcare provider, things weren't going well for me, she helped me to see the positives in being alive and helped me to navigate a VERY difficult time in my life. I believe POMSKIES are "AMAZING" and I want to help put the best dogs in the best families.
- At Brickhouse Pomskies our greatest purpose is to produce healthy, beautiful, well-tempered Pomsky Puppies. Our mission is training Pups to become therapy/assistance dogs to help alleviate suffering in our communities. Located in Tidewater Virginia, our goal is to produce a superior line of Puppies (Dogs) that can work in neighborhoods to visit the elderly, be listeners in libraries, and offer encouragement with rehabilitation services to community members and families alike.
- We produce family pups raised in homes; NOT kennels. Pomskies are a social breed of dog and need the attention of the pack. We believe every dog deserves the love and attention of their own family therefore, we do not raise our dogs in kennels. We raise them with us or in a Guardian home, the home of their FURever family.
- We offer high quality Pups for sale for people looking to add a beautiful, fun loving, happy, and energetic member to their family.
Point of contact: Julie S. Jones-Brickhouse
Phone: (802) 731-1963
Membership Page: https://pomskyownersassociation.com/brickhouse-couture-pomskies
Emerald View Pomskies
Health tested, vet checked, and APKC approved Pomsky puppies, hand-raised with love and care in Pittsburgh, PA. Our puppies are socialized to adults, children, other dogs, cats, and the sounds of the city. We are dedicated to placing each of our affectionate puppies in lasting homes, so please reach out with any questions or inquires and we will assist in picking the perfect pup for your family or situation!
Point of contact: Nicole Warner
Phone: (412) 780-1416
Other Social: https://www.gooddog.com/breeders/emerald-view-pomskies-pennsylvania
Membership Page: https://pomskyownersassociation.com/emerald-view-pomskies/
Hemlock Pines Pomsky
Hi I am Amanda Smathers the breeder behind Hemlock Pines Pomsky located in western Pennsylvania. Growing up we raised AKC Shetland Sheepdogs. Now this former teacher and my retired Marine Corps husband have the pleasure of raising Embark genetically tested CKC and IPA registered pomskies. Hemlock Pines Pomsky is an approved International Pomsky Association Breeder and certified Pomsky Owners Association member. We are small and only have a few litters a year. Our pomskies are raised in our homes as part of the family. We use Puppy Culture Method and start potty training at 3 weeks old. Our F1 and F2 babies come pre-spoiled, socialized and are bred for conformation, temperament and health. Our puppies come with a contract, genetic guarantee, health certificate, and lifetime breeder support. We work hard to produce happy healthy puppies that will make a great addition to your family. They make the best companions.
Point of contact: Amanda Smathers
Membership Page: https://pomskyownersassociation.com/hemlock-pines-pomsky/
I have always had dogs in my family and can’t imagine how empty my life would be without them. I decided several years ago I wanted a smaller dog but loved Siberian Huskies and I found my first Pomsky. That was 7 years ago and I have learned so much about this breed. I started training and showing these dogs for Obedience and 3 of them are titled in obedience, 2 with championships. Dakota is titled in AKC, UKC, CDSP and CWAGS, he is a show dog!
They are very intelligent, high energy dogs and so much fun to train as long as you enjoy a challenge! My pack has grown to 6 and I am now breeding them. I would like to see this breed recognized by AKC and it is part of my mission to see that happen.
I look for homes for my puppies where they will be loved as much or more than they are in my home!
We are a family owned business located in Northern Virginia. We started following Pomskies about four years ago. After seeing a lot of beautiful puppies we finally decided to purchase one in October of 2014. We had followed one of the pioneers of the breed (Apex Pomskies) and were fortunate to purchase one of their beautiful 25/75 puppies. From the moment we met Nola Belle, we knew we wanted to make other people happy by providing these beautiful babies. We purchased our female Husky for breeding just four months later and our journey began.
The dogs we use for breeding are also our pets. They do not live in cages; they live in our home and even sleep in our room. The fact that they sleep with us will most likely change as we add more puppies to our breeding pool (our bed is only so big).
We do not sell to the highest bidder. We require applications on all purchases and take great care when selecting potential owners.
Our puppies receive exceptional care while they are with us. They have 3 visits to the vet, get their first vaccinations, first and second worming, and come with a record of vaccinations from the vet. We do DNA testing on each litter and the results are provided upon request. We also provide Pomsky Club of America registration papers on all of our puppies.
Our goal is to place the right puppy with the right owner.
Point of contact: Mike and Christy Johnson
Membership Page: https://pomskyownersassociation.com/Purely-Pomskies/
READY TO FIND YOUR POMSKY?
Click the button below to get your Pomsky shopping checklist, how to save $1,000, new litter updates every time a Pomsky is available, and more