‘Brick’House Couture Pomskies
- Dogs are my Life. They are sent by God to care for our fragile nature in the NOW. In middle school, my greatest achievement in life was to memorize all the dogs and classes listed in the Encyclopedia of Dogs. I was fascinated with the complexity and variation of dogs that exist and the purpose they provided to the families that loved them. I was destined to become a great "Breeder of Dog".
- Since middle school, I have always wanted to be a breeder. As I got older, I began to understand the magnitude and responsibility of breeding animals. I wanted to wait until I found the perfect breed that I wanted to see flourish in the world. Pomskies are that breed for me. In 2020, yes during the Pandemic, I bought my first Pomsky “Journie” she changed my life. Being a healthcare provider, things weren't going well for me, she helped me to see the positives in being alive and helped me to navigate a VERY difficult time in my life. I believe POMSKIES are "AMAZING" and I want to help put the best dogs in the best families.
- At Brickhouse Pomskies our greatest purpose is to produce healthy, beautiful, well-tempered Pomsky Puppies. Our mission is training Pups to become therapy/assistance dogs to help alleviate suffering in our communities. Located in Tidewater Virginia, our goal is to produce a superior line of Puppies (Dogs) that can work in neighborhoods to visit the elderly, be listeners in libraries, and offer encouragement with rehabilitation services to community members and families alike.
- We produce family pups raised in homes; NOT kennels. Pomskies are a social breed of dog and need the attention of the pack. We believe every dog deserves the love and attention of their own family therefore, we do not raise our dogs in kennels. We raise them with us or in a Guardian home, the home of their FURever family.
- We offer high quality Pups for sale for people looking to add a beautiful, fun loving, happy, and energetic member to their family.
Point of contact: Julie S. Jones-Brickhouse
Phone: (802) 731-1971
Membership Page: https://pomskyownersassociation.com/brickhouse-couture-pomskies